Members of our Firm have extensive experience in representing major international and local strategic and financial investors, private equity funds, conglomerates and corporations in M&A transactions in Turkey. The scope of the services our Firm provides in M&A transactions include:
- the legal structuring of contemplated transactions;
- conducting full legal due diligence reviews of local corporations;
- drafting transaction documents (i.e. share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements, financing agreements and other ancillary agreements and documents);
- leading and conducting negotiations;
- completing all necessary regulatory filings, including filings with the Turkish Competition Authority.
Members of our Firm are also well versed in capital markets law aspects of acquisitions of public companies or companies otherwise subject to capital markets law. Our Team has successfully completed M&A transactions in numerous sectors, including banking and financial services, energy, telecommunications, information technology, healthcare, medical supplies, pharmaceuticals, building materials, industrial manufacturing, logistics, retail, food and beverage, hospitality and leisure, media, automotive, consumer goods, textile, aviation and aviation-related ground handling services.